Thread: Stuttering dissolution

Default Stuttering dissolution

I'd be interested if anyone has used his material and what his techniques are.
    He certainly has a well oiled sales program to convince you to buy it at around $67
    [url]http://www.stutteringdissolution.com[/url]

I have seen so many of these pages on the WWW. All offer generic or ripped techniques. May help someone but for the many who pay probably not.

I didn't read through it fully but as Grant said I would imagine it is something of a scam. Perhaps worth trying if you have the spare cash but I wouldn't pin my hopes on it working.

I've listened to many of his video links and he tells people what they already know about the life of a stutterer and a few useful tips. I'm always interested in techniques that have been used successfully, like all of us, as what may work for some may not work for others. Personally I feel there is no substitution for one on one coaching as there are so many components that go into successfully overcoming it.
    I can understand people charging for time spent doing that but I find it hard to accept that it can be cured with a simple instruction or instructions then left on their own for a one off charge. Apart from delayed auditory devices which seem to work instantly but temporarily, I have yet to find a quick fix that works permanently, but I always have an open mind. I've also read a post somewhere that Pagoclone, the new anti-stuttering drug failed its last level check with the FDA - can anyone confirm that?

The site already screams scam to me and the product is priced in such a way that it might still tempt people to try it out. Wouldn't waste my money on it if I were you.

About pagoclone, yes the trials weren't successful. There are some rumors however they might start a new pagoclone trial. You can find alot of information about pagoclone and it's (failed) trials here : [url]http://thestutteringbrain.blogspot.com/search?q=pagoclone[/url]

/Offtopic, how about we make a sticky thread in this forum section where we list all the stuttering cure scam sites in? That way visitors of our forum know which sites to avoid.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-13-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Mike. It is risky listing probable scamming sites without any reasoning as there may be some information that could help someone. If someone has purchased the info off this site and had success or even some success with it then that would be good for others to know. So listing any sites that people have actually used or bought the services of, then reviewing it would be handy to know.
    Sure, if you think it is a scam, say so, but give your reasons.
    The guy on the site, Chazzler, is very good at telling the PWS plenty about what he or she is already feeling but no substance to what he his offering so Id never buy it. At least with the McGuire course you know exactly what you will be doing and what it will be costing plus the results are there for anyone to see.
    Excellent blog too. Lots of information there.

hmmmm ..... I wouldn't spend any money on this

Well, duh.

How many people do you think buy into this type of stuff? Out of 100? Out of 1000? 10000? Surely you can make a few thousand off of it before the gig is up. How many different issues could you apply this too? Just invert the information; not everyone sees cause>effect. Some erroneously see effect>cause.

Would I be a bad person if I just wanted to raise a few thousand to start a legit business? By any means necessary? If it made ya feel any better, I'd repent once I raised enough capital. I'd use my business to legitimately reach out to the community and help others. Ya know what, I'd even thank God for the opportunity. For letting me fleece a small portion of his flock. And in return, use my wealth to live humbly while expanding my business.

I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make. I just see this type of stuff all the time. Of course its BS, and frankly anyone who buys into it should know better. I work really hard for my living though, and I'm quite proud of my ethic. Even if it really doesn't pay off in the end. For such a plan though, do the ends justify the means? Can a con be used to start off something beneficial to the whole?

I'm not saying I'd do such a thing. Point blank; I'm too nice, too empathetic. And I hold too much stock in building a family down the road. I would never want to tarnish our name or give them a reason to feel ashamed. I absolutely love trying to see from another perspective though. Rationalizing from a different angle. I have a hard time believing anyone can be so calloused. Maybe blinded or misled.

Thoughts?

Trying to figure out if this guy is legit or not. He www.leather4sure.net has links to subliminal mp3's which you course have to pay for but he also has a decent book review section...so im unsure...but my skeptical side says he is out to make a quick buck...what do you reckon?
    Last edited by mohsinj677; 01-16-2015 at 05:40 AM.