Thread: Red Dwarf, new series on Dave 2012!!!

Default Red Dwarf, new series on Dave 2012!!!

Fricken awesome! Any boys from the Dwarf out there????? Smoke me a kipper... I'll be back for breakfast...

Quote Originally Posted by stutteringrodge View Post
    Fricken awesome! Any boys from the Dwarf out there????? Smoke me a kipper... I'll be back for breakfast...
    If they's any kippers aroond here, theyz gwanna by eaten by me!
    (He types, muchin' a mouthfool o' kippers an' toast...)

I've just finished the VIII season

Edit: BTW aren't the actors a bit old??? [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Charles[/url]
    He's 44!!!???
    Last edited by Tom83B; 02-05-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Wow, I'm just watching the part where is Lister trying to teach Kryten to lie and it's just like Kryten had a stutter or something :-). He can lie to Lister but someone else comes in and he must be truthful. And when is Kryten trying to say smeghead, he looks just like me during a block

Quote Originally Posted by Tom83B View Post
    Wow, I'm just watching the part where is Lister trying to teach Kryten to lie and it's just like Kryten had a stutter or something :-). He can lie to Lister but someone else comes in and he must be truthful. And when is Kryten trying to say smeghead, he looks just like me during a block
    hahaha it's a gr8 episode!!

Your a smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg heeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!! Whatcha got?? Swivel on it punk!

It's funny, one of my friends from Prague is also a massive Red Dwarf fan... And yeah it does look like he's having blocks and its kinda relavent to our issue in a way, don't u think...