Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Completely Fluent.

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I am happy to have you around if you treat people with respect. We love having diverse views on the forum as long as it doesn't result in personal attacks. Please try to abide by that. You won't be part of this community for long if this keeps up at all.
    What personal attacks did he make?

It looks to me like you let a couple people get really nasty, and when he called them on it, you used that as an excuse to ban him.

In particular, MikeJH and GrantM seemed to be able to act nasty with total impunity.

It seems to me his analysis of you on the blog (and you know which blog: one of you linked to here from it and make some accusations of untruth) is correct.

Crow was Asif on stuttering forum where he insulted virtually everyone and told someone outright he should not be hired for a job because he stutters despite having that job for several years. He started doing the same thing here and he got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by conservationist View Post

In particular, MikeJH and GrantM seemed to be able to act nasty with total impunity.
    Show me such nasty acts. Let's not talk about Crow any more. It achieves nothing at all. I will delete threads/posts arguing/discussing him in the future. May his fame one day escape his own mind.