Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC to Mac Converts.

Hiya!

I switched to Mac in July 2010. Got a good deal on a used (basically new condition, boxed) White October 2009 Macbook on Ebay, with full CS4, Shake, Office 08 and Aperture installed for 620. Was gonna go for an Asus or Fujitsu Siemens but couldn't turn up this offer. I love OSX, pity about the gaming capabilities, but i think it's worth the money. Got Apple care for 59 off Ebay too!

Quote Originally Posted by aldredheron View Post
    I highly recommend against attempting to convert from PC to MAC. The PC version of the program is ten times better not even considering all the crashes you will get with the MAC version. You also cannot convert any of your payroll data. Keep the old PC and just use it for accounting...
    Remember it is very easy to network with windoz machines now and all your excel data is interchangeable.
    Ofiice 08 for Mac

Default Mac Mini

I bought a Mac Mini for Mrs. Crow a few months ago, and she loves it.
    Strangely, though, she misses her old Linux machine. Something to do with the card games, and the familiarity of her "old-friend".
    So now she has both

My brother has bought a mac recently and he's really satisfied. And I must say that I'm impressed as well. It's light, the battery can last for up to 5 hours, and he says the hardware is much better than in most computers (he works as the guy who solves problems with computers so I believe him in this area and I don't think he would buy something just because of looks)