Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cricket

Default cricket

Hello Guys
    which are your favourite Cricket Team?why?

Talking

Ummm... i don't know any cricket teams,around these parts football(soccer for americans)is the king sport.

love the game

my team England

1-0 against SA

Hmm hard to go past Australia because of their pure domination of the game for over 10 years!

SA my Favourite, 180 all out, lets hope we can level the series, hey mos u agree..hehehe

[QUOTE=titan;2483]SA my Favourite, 180 all out, lets hope we can level the series, hey mos u agree..hehehe[/QU

doing my rain dance non-stop

I am a huge cricket fan and I avidly watch all forms of the game. My favourite cricket team is New Zealand or known as the Black Caps in cricketing terms. The thing that really makes me a huge fan of them is because they have a very good team spirit which I have seen lacking in others. Even though it can be a bit frustrating to be a New Zealand fan sometimes, itís not long before they give us fans what we really want.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fennetje View Post
    I am a huge cricket fan and I avidly watch all forms of the game. My favourite cricket team is New Zealand or known as the Black Caps in cricketing terms. The thing that really makes me a huge fan of them is because they have a very good team spirit which I have seen lacking in others. Even though it can be a bit frustrating to be a New Zealand fan sometimes, it’s not long before they give us fans what we really want.
    Remember though when you enticed us Aussies to bowl that famous underarm delivery

Quote Originally Posted by grantm View Post
    Remember though when you enticed us Aussies to bowl that famous underarm delivery
    Vividly, the blackcaps should have one that one- the length you aussies go to..!!

Look at this link lol [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K65_spUU05s[/URL]

Roughly at the 4m 40sec moment things start to go wrong lol