Thread: My Presentation of Adobe Photoshop

Default My Presentation of Adobe Photoshop

Hi. I live in Pakistan. I'm a student of Graphics Designing. Last week i had a very successful Presentation. My work was to Present my Artwork to the whole students whom most of them I hadn't known. There was also many Girls in the Room
    When my presentation started I began with "my name is (block) Danyal..." I felt a little block and after that i started to think about stuttering, but fortunately I distracted my mind away from it and began to relax. Afterwards I tried to use Passive Airflow then I 100% (i believe) fluently Presented my artwork and also answered many questions raised by students. and also after the presentation many asked me my cell number (inluding Girls) It was the Happiest moment for me

One should always be Positive no matter how your day is gone. It should keep in Mind that it is today not the end of your life! One would probably feel happy Tomorrow. EVERY DAYS ARE NOT SAME!!!!!

I abide by what I call the "Pollyanna Effect". I look for positives in all situations

Quote Originally Posted by grantm View Post
    I abide by what I call the "Pollyanna Effect". I look for positives in all situations
    What you meant by "Pollyanna Effect" ?

Pollyanna was a famous American book series where the main character who was a little girl always looked the the positives in all events. I think we should all be Pollyannas.

Quote Originally Posted by grantm View Post
    Pollyanna was a famous American book series where the main character who was a little girl always looked the the positives in all events. I think we should all be Pollyannas.
    Wow! Does it also means that one should always live in fool's paradise? Whether the thing is negative or positive?